Where to buy Angised online with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 20% off from AllMedications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxworld
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to AllMedications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxworld above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Angina is pain or tightness of the chest caused by a lack of oxygen reaching the heart muscle.
Angised is indicated as an adjunct to diet to lower the blood glucose in patients with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (Type II) whose hyperglycemia cannot be satisfactorily controlled by diet alone.
Angised is indicated to treat and prevent chest pain which is a symptom of angina and other heart conditions including heart failure (a condition where the pumping action of the heart is reduced).
Angised trinitrate can be used to treat an angina attack or can be taken before exercise or exertion to help prevent an attack.
Nitrates like Angised trinitrate, work in two different ways.
They widen the arteries that carry blood to the heart muscle and they relax the veins that return blood from the body to the heart.
This lowers the overall strain on the heart reducing the risk of angina and relieving the pain associated with an acute angina attack.
Together these actions allow more oxygen to reach the heart muscle and reduce the work of the heart.
Angised is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are pregnant trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
- If you are taking any products to help treat erectile dysfunction (such as ViagraR);
- If you are taking other medicines including those available to buy without a prescription herbal or complementary medicines;
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this or any other medicine;
- If you have recently suffered a head injury or brain haemorrhage;
- If you have recently suffered a heart attack;
- If you suffer from a heart condition liver or kidney problems;
- If you suffer from anaemia (low levels of iron in the blood) or hypoxaemia (low levels of oxygen in the blood);
- If you suffer from glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye);
- If you suffer from hypotension (low blood pressure);
- If you suffer from hypothermia (low body temperature);
- If you suffer from poor nutrition;
- If you suffer from thyroid problems;
Do not take Angised with any of the following drugs:
The beta-blocker decreases the symptoms of hypoglycemia:
The MAO inhibitor increases the effect of the hypoglycemic agent:
The agent increases the effect of sulfonylurea:
The salicylate increases the effect of sulfonylurea:
Angised side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Fast or fluttering heartbeat;
- Feeling sick;
- Light-headedness or dizziness especially when getting up from a sitting or lying position;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Angised may also be known as:
- Gliben-Puren N;
- Glibenclamid Riker M;
- Glibenclamid Heumann;
- Glibenclamid Genericon;
- Glibenclamid Fabra;
- Glibenclamid Basics;
- Glibenclamid AL;
- GBN 5;
- Euglucon 5;
- Betanese 5;